Thursday, November 13, 2008

Frustration

I am going to try this blog thing and see if I can get some negative feelings out. I HATE to be misunderstood!! I work hard and do a darn good job of it! I am so tired of having to deal with the whims of others! I am done feeling like I have to prove myself. Everyone that is here and around me know that I kick butt and that is all that matters. I am trying to pray through this latest episode and follow God's example of Grace, but I am human. I bet this is a little bit of how God might of felt hanging on the cross.. knowing that he was doing everything right and for us, but we threw rocks at him a spit at him when he was blameless. I just have a very tiny portion of what he might have felt and it is hurting. I am trying to give up this feeling of being justified in feeling angry and bitter.

Ultimately, I am a child of God and I need to rest is will! But please God, can you get me outta here soon???

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm sorry to hear that your butthead is being, well, a butthead. You'll get through it - God has great things in store for you!!