Saturday, November 15, 2008

Date Night... Yeah!

I got off work early and Analise took the bus home, so I didn't have to wait in the long car line of parents to get her. Jason and I decided it would be a great date night. I call the parents and of course they would love to watch her and actually asked if she could stay the night... yippeeee wooohooo! So we pack her back and get ready and head out.

We went to see the new 007 movie.. which is totally a great movie! ALOT of action.. and then we went to Macaroni Grill. We had the chef trio. You get a salad, main dish and dessert for a great price! Jason got the lasagna and I got something called pasta milano and it was good, but I think the chef spilled a whole bottle of oregano into my plate.
So, my sweet husband said I like oregano so let's switch... Isn't he sweet???

After dinner we decided to just head home and chill.. I feel like I am hardly home anymore so it was nice to kick back... Jason and I said.. we must be getting old.... I think we were in bed by 10:30! Oh well that is the way we roll! :-)


3 comments:

Erin said...

eh, 10:30 isn't so bad... now 9:30 would be a bit pathetic! lol

glad you had fun during your night out.

Anonymous said...

There are definetely nights where I jus pass out by 10:30... I dont think age is a factor so much as the busy-ness of life and how it wears on you!

Glad you had a fun date night:)

Delane said...

Welcome to blogging! It is such a great tool to be able to write down all the little day to day things that would be totally lost - at least in my mind!;)
Thanks for visiting my blog, come by anytime!