Tuesday, December 2, 2008

From 2 people who almost lost it all!

Some of you may or may not have read these blogs that I am going to post. If you have, then feel free to disregard them. I am going to be only blogging on this web page from now on, so I thought it might be nice to bring my blogs over from myspace. Enjoy..

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Poetry from 2 people who almost lost it all, but with the grace of God found something better than they could have ever imagined!


From Her to Him~


To the Pure Love I see in you.
From a heart that has been liberated



Where have you been?
Is this real? Am I breathing? No, wait I am dreaming.
Then you touch me, a kiss that says a thousand things. I try to capture every word, but my being gets swept up in your gaze and I dissolve into you.
When I am apart from you, my thoughts are never far. Can this be true? I have dreamt of you like this. No wait…. My dreams could never have seen this. My heart is so free.
My soul is aching to have you, even though I have just drunk of you. My heart beats fast when you touch me, there is so much I want to give you, and let you see. Will I awake to find this feeling again?
You're the only one; I have longed to let in.
Here you are in front of me, you have the key, and I am breathless to know….. Where have you been my Love?


From Him to Her~

Understood


Understood. That is all you wanted.
Understood. That is all you needed.
That which you desired,
In my heart you tried to acquire.
Inside of you a storm was raging,
The man of your dreams, consumed by darkness
Understood. Your hope was fading.
For just a moment you looked away,
In anothor's words,
You found a way through your days,
Understood. You thought you were,
A false hope was all he gave,
It was my voice you really craved.
Understood. Your hopelessness was embraced.
Understood. That is all I wanted.
Understood. That is all I needed.
A tomb of darkness I was trapped.
A way of escape I could not map.
Too long in the dark, my eyes were blind.
No memories of light my mind could not find.
Letting go, my heart was hardening.
For a shadow of you my black heart settled.
All that was yours, to her I surrendered.
For a lifetime, I looked away,
In no one's words
I could find a way through my days.
Understood. My life was cursed.
Understood. My soul was hollow.
A false god I did follow,
My whole heart it did swallow.
Understood. My love was devoured.
Understood. This was our final hour.
Understood. Perfect Love a Cross did give.
Understood. He makes dead things live.
From my tomb I did arise,
From my eyes, He removed the blinds.
When I looked for the first time,
Always in front of me was the key to my prison.
Understood. I was the author of our pain.
Understood. Could even He, make you love me again?
Understood. There are miracles in His pierced hands.
Understood. He erases the serpents evil plans.
A new heart in me created.
A new love in us forever,
How can this be? Only in fairy tales this can exist,
Every moment with you I cannot resist
A love so full so new, a taste of heaven our hearts renewed.
Understood. We have all we wanted.
Understood. His power is real.
Understood. Our lives the serpent did steal.
Understood. In Him our love, forever sealed.




No comments: