Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Can a girl just an ice coffee without spit in it.. please!

Here is another one!




Friday, July 20, 2007

Can a girl just get an ice coffee WITHOUT spit in it?

Being a Property Manager from time to time I have to evict people from their homes. (ok forget time to time.. pretty much all the time) Well, last week I had a particular bad one. She had a few chosen gestures and words for me. No big deal.. I had a few words for her too! I ended up having to trespass her off my property!

So this morning I slept in late and did have time for my addiction.. Starbucks, so I decided to get an ice coffee from McDonald's. I go through the drive thru and order very sweetly and pay my money and pull up to get my drink. I see a hand sticking out the window with my coffee.. I look up and of course... it is the girl I evicted!!! I pulled my arm back from grabbing my drink and I am about to just pull away and say forget it.. When she leans on the window edge and says I have been wanting to talk to you. I am sorry about what I said I was just stressed out. I was taken a back at this, but i went with it. I said that I do care, but I have a job to do... blah blah blah.. Well after the talk I take my coffee and I drive off.. I stare at the drink.. extremely thirsty and debate in my head about if I should drink it or not.

Well my thirst won and I drank it... so far so good.. I am not sick and I guess I will never know if she is back at McDonald's laughing her head off because I fell for it and am now drinking her spit!!!


Who knows.. what can a girl do???







No comments: